After Care Program
The After Care program is open to pre-school – 5th graders who attend TCS. The goal of the program is to provide a caring, secure, Christian atmosphere for children whose parents need a later pick-up time. Materials and equipment will be available for the purpose of providing both quiet and active play suitable to the age levels and abilities of the children.
The hours of operation are 3:00-6:00 p.m. whenever TCS has a full day session. There is no cost for registration. Any student may register and use the program on a regular or occasional basis. There are no additional fees for snacks or supplies. In an effort to benefit all families and lessen the cost of care for those families with multiple children, the fees for After Care will be as follows:
- Pre-school and TK - to be determined for the 2013-2014 school year.
- K-6th is $1.00 per quarter hour per child up to the daily maximum rate.
- Families with one child pay a maximum of $10 per day or $50 per week.
- Families with two children pay a maximum of $18 per day or $90 per week.
- Families with three children pay a maximum of $25 per day or $125 per week.
- Families with four children pay a maximum of $30 per day or $150 per week.
- Pick-ups after 6:00 incur a $5 per quarter hour fee. $1 per minute after 6:30
Registration for After Care can be downloaded here. Families planning to use the program still need to turn in a registration form.
Please direct any questions concerning After Care to Deb Ashbaucher 419.725.9129 or 419.260.6359.